ST-PETERSBOURG. 5% Obligation de 250 Rbls. brown, yellow, red, black. No 846. Text in Russian and French. This was the first truly professional car manufacturer of Russia. Originally founded by German emmigrant Gustav Arnoldovitch Lessner in 1852 as a mechanical workshop. In the late 19th century, the company built engines, torpedos etc. Became a joint-stock company in 1898. Production was both for civil industry as for the Russian Navy. Car production started in 1901. Many different car models were built, as well as utility vehicles such as busses, vans, firetrucks, etc. In later years, the company also manufactured russian submarines. Nationalised 1918/19.
Thema's: ARMS, AUTOS, METAL & ENGINEERING, SHIPPING
Startprijs: € 1400