No. du lot: 1159
1 Share of 250 Rbls. green, black. No 2589. Text in Russian, English and French. Founded 1900 in St. Petersburg. Operated 19 steamships and 90 sea-worthy sailships by 1911. Provided transport between Kotlas, Archangel, Murmansk and the Barents Sea. Also between the Russian Black Sea ports and theEast-Siberian harbours, with stops in Constantinopel, Beirut, Colombo, Calcutta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Nagasaki,... This share was issued after the Communist Revolution. Yet, the signatures are those of the capitalist board members Karl E. Regel and Friedrich F. Kehr, both of German origin.
Prix de départ: € 200