WARSZAWA. Share of Zl.100. Serie II. green, black. No 390. Formed Warsaw, 1922, to manufacture microscopes and binoculars (both shown on the share), also surveying equipment, overhead projectors, etc. In 1930/1 the company was in trouble, and its French shareholders took control, changing the name to Polish Optical Plant S.A. During WW2 was taken over by Zeiss/Jena, until liberation. Later, among other products, made military equipment for the Warsaw Pact. Still exists, as B M Optik. Attractive border of leaves.
Branchen: MEDICINE, METAL & ENGINEERING
Startpreis: € 300