OHIO. Shares of $100. green, black. No 6. Formed 1906 with 50/50 ownership by the Canadian Pacific RR and the Pennsylvania RR. Its purpose was to operate a car ferry between Ashtabula, Ohio, a major coal and ore port, and the fishing village of Port Burwell. Primary traffic was coal from minesin Ohio and Pennsylvania for use by the Canadian Pacific RR. The company was dissolved in 1958, following the collision of its ship, the Ashtabula, with another freighter.
Date: 3 August 1906
Startprice: € 60