GEYER. Kuxschein. green, red. No 841. Heavy folds with a small split in the middle of the certificate. Some faint staining does not spoil the decorative and colourful border. This brown coal joint-stock company was founded in May 1907 through the purchase of 88 hect. of property in Hirschfelde and with an estimated potential of 25 million tons of raw brown coal. In 1907-08, two briquette factories were constructed and started working as the Braunkohlenwerk AG Herkules. The company was transferred to the State of Saxony as the state lignite works in Hirschfelde in 1917. By 1920, it employed some 1680 people. Three years later, the company was converted into the AG Sächsische Werke. After WWII, the coal extraction and coal refinement were separated because the opencast mine was nowon Polish territory (Turoszow) while the power plant became part of the DDR. Activities stopped 1966-1968. Not seen before by us.
Themes: COALMINES, MINES (other than coal, gold)
Startprice: € 300