46 LOT. PARIS. Action de F100. green, pink. #4500. No 267. Vignette of a train and a panoramic view of the commune Prudhomat with the famous Château de Castelnau-Bretenoux on top of the hill. The company operated the 10km tramway line between Bretenoux-Biars and Saint-Céré from 1907 until 1922 after which the local government continued its operations until 1934. There were never built any extensions so that this was the sole tramway line in the whole département du Lot.
Date: 3 March 1905
Startprice: € 50