ANVERS. Part Sociale, unissued. black. #39800. Au Bon Marché was originally founded in 1860 in Brussels by the Frenchman François Vaxelaire who wanted to copy in Belgium the success of the world's first department store, the Paris-based Au Bon Marché, est. 1838. This Belgian firm was however independent from its French namesake. It became a joint-stock company in 1920 under the name S.A. des Grands Bazars Réunis Anvers-Gand, later renamed Galeries du Bon Marché. After merging with competitor l'Innoviation in 1969, it was renamed Inno-BM.Merged with GB in 1974 and since 2002 GaleriaInno.
Themes: SHOPS â€“ MARKETS
Startprice: € 20