Share. black. No 64. Central fold with tiny edge-splits. Company seal shows a water tap. Company founded in 1802 to bring water to the households living in the city of Haverhill, Essex County, MA. The first water was supplied in 1803. In 1848, the first iron pipe was installed and a pumping engine was added in 1871 to pump water from Kenoza Lake to Round Pond, to supplement the gravity supply. The City of Haverhill took the property of the aqueduct company in 1891, paying $637,500. Not seen before by us.
Date: 25 December 1802
Startprice: € 200