PETROGRAD. Action de 100 Rbls. brown, black. No 7679. Text in Russian, French and English. Company founded 1898 with a capital of 1,2 million roubles. After financial difficulties, the company was reorganized in 1913 and its capital increased to 2 million roubles. We offer a share of this capital increase.The cement works were located in Chudovo, a town alongside the Nikolay Railroad which linked St. Petersburg with Moscow. The factory still exists today and operates as "OAO Cement".
Themes: CEMENT, SAND, CONCRETE
Startprice: € 300