88 VOSGES. RAMBERSVILLERS. Action de F500. black. #1200. No 817. Several repaired edge-tears at right border. The 28Km line, in the Vosges, was built 1868 by a group of metallurgists and foresters at Rambervillers, to link the town to the Nancy-Epinal line. Operated by CdF de l'Est. In 1902, a new line linking Rambervillers to Lunéville took away much of the value. Passenger service ended in 1935, and most freight in 1939. A service to a local glasswork at Charmes continued until 1962. Extremely rare.
Date: 1 July 1871
Startprice: € 50