52 HAUTE-MARNE. WASSY. Cert.Nom.d'Action de F500, specimen. black, orange. Line between Wassy and Doulevant-le-Château, 39 km in the departement Haute-Marne. Constructed by this company between 1878 and 1881. Once opened, the line was operated by the C.D.F. de l'Est. Line closed in 1952 but reopened 1994 as a tourist train. Printer proof from the Paul Dupont printer.
Startprice: € 50