ANVERS. Action. blue, red, black. # 150000. No 57903. In 1913 the Compagnie des Produits du Naphte, of Antwerp, started to build an oil-refinery at Ertvelde, near Gent. Work was stopped during WWI. After the war work restarted, but now for N.V. Petroles de Grosnyi. In 1923 the refinery was taken over by Purfina, of Antwerp. The company was formed to trade in crude oil, benzines, kerosines, lubricating oils, and other petroleum products. Purfina (from 1964 FINA) is the oldest subsidiary of the Petrofina group. Vignettes and underprint of the company logo.
Province: ANTWERPEN, OOST-VLAANDEREN
Startprice: € 30