BRABANT/WEST-VLAANDEREN. BRUXELLES. Action au porteur. brown, yellow, black. # 10000. No 4288. The company's factory was at Zeebrugge; its offices in Schaerbeek. It produced the C2 two-seat reconnaissance/fighter biplane (shown on the certificate), and the A3 touring monoplane. The C2 was powered by a 450hp Hispano-Suiza 12hp engine. The armament consisted of a Vickers machine-gun and twin Lewis guns. It flew in 1926, and was evaluated by the Belgian Aéronautique Militaire. However, no production order was placed. The prototype was to fly to the Belgian Congo, but had to make a forced landing in France. The aircraft was scrapped in 1933.
Themes: ARMS & MILITARY, AVIATION
BELGIAN CONGO, BELGIUM
Province: BRABANT, WEST-VLAANDEREN
Startprice: € 100