Cert. of Pref. Cons. Stock. green. No 98. Heavy folds with repaired split. Damaged lower left corner. Ran from Greenock, Scotland to Bridge of Weir, connecting there to the Glasgow and South Western Railway (who owned £300,000 of the £350,000 capital) and making a through connection between Glasgow and Greenock. Opened in 1869 and fully absorbed into the Glasgow and South Western Railway in 1872. The railway closed progressively between 1959 and 1983.
Date: 19 January 1870
Startprice: € 50