NYBORG. Aktiebrev Kr.200, Litr.C.. orange, black. No 202. Central fold and two punch holes. Wide vignette of the city of Nyborg. Also underprint of the city's coat-of-arms, located on the island of Funen. The brewery was originally founded in 1856 by Carl Larsen. In 1883, brewing of Bavarian beer began. In the1980s, the brewery started exporting to France and Belgium. Taken over by Albani Brewery in 1991. Closed in 1993.
Date: 11 September 1895
Startprice: € 80