NAMUR. OIGNIES-LEZ-FUMAY. Action de F500. green, pink, black. #2000. No 442. An old quarry, already exploited in the 18th century. This firm was founded in 1886 and became quite succesful. During the early 20th century, it took over several other quarries in the region and by 1939 it employed 292 workers and produced 13.000 ton of stones. Taken-over in 1965 by the Soc. Ardoisières de Rimogne and closed in 1971. Today the site is a recreation parc.
Startprice: € 40