Our next auction will take place on Saturday 27 October in the Crowne Plaza Hotel Antwerp. You can browse the catalogue here and submit your absentee bids online.
The auction counts 1639 lots and has many previously unseen certificates in all price categories as well as several top collections (for instance English royalty, Cuba, Romania).
You can see the auction highlights by clicking in the left menu 'auction top pieces' or browse to the catalogue country by country or theme (=industry) by theme. It's possible to download the catalogue as well.
On Sunday 28 October we will, as usual, organize Europe's biggest scripophliy bourse. This takes place in the same hotel (Crowne Plaza Antwerp).
For more practical information, see below and the menu on the left.
- live internet bidding: register before Thursday 25 October 22pm. Registration at the bottom left menu (red button)
- absentee bidding: send us your bids by email, post, fax (best ask us to confirm reception of your fax by email or phone!) or by using this website (register on the top left menu) before Friday 26 October 20 pm.
- arrange phone bidding: contact us before Thursday 25 October 22pm.
- attend the auction live on October 27: doors open at 9am for registration and lot viewing, the auction starts at 10am. The lots will be offered one by one until approx. 18h30.
- Sunday 28 October : International Bourse with doors opening to the public at 10am, and closing at 16h. Free entree! Contact us now if you wish to book a table (€60/Meter, as long as space is available)
An important note to bidders wishing to bid online through the Invaluable platform (red button): a 3% surcharge will be billed on the hammerprice to compensate the fee Invaluable charges us. This applies to both the live as absentee bidding on Invaluable. Alternatively, you can - at no exra charge - submit your absentee bids on this website (top of menu on the left), or by contacting us directly.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you want more details about anyhing concerning this auction.
Mario Boone - The Scripophily Center