BRUXELLES. Cert. d'Inscr. sur Parts d'Apports. blue. No 195. Folds and repaired edge-splits. This piece is issued to the Chevalier de Schoutheete Tervarent. Signed as administrator by Count Jacques d'Outremont.The Concert Noble was an association of the Belgian nobility. It was founded in 1785 by the Archdukes Albert of Saxen-Teschen and Maria-Christina of Austria. King Leopold II organised the construction of the current banqueting rooms for the associationin the Leopold District of Brussels. The building includes a lounge, games room, buffet and banqueting room and an impressive ballroom. In 1982 the building passed into the ownership of KBC Bank. Today, it is again a prestigious meeting venue that can be rented.
Date: 1 July 1924
Startprice: € 50