HAINAUT. QUAREGNON. Action Privilégiée, specimen. blue. #28000. The Rieu-du-Coeur is one of Belgium's earlier coal-mines; a company owning it was formed in 1783. The Rieu-du-Coeur and de la Boule were united in 1854. The united company owned many valuable properties, but chose to create separate companies to work some of them. Among these were the Couchant du Flénu, the Vingt-Quatre Actions, the Seize Actions, and the Sud de Quaregnon. This company was formed in 1891, and later took over the subsidiary companies listed above. In 1920 a new share issue was takenup entirely by Cockerill. In 1926 Cockerill bought more new shares, as did the Crédit Général de Liège.
Themes: COALMINES, MINING
Startprice: € 70