BRUXELLES. 3% Obligation de F500. purple, buff. #28000. No 26350. Formed 1861 to acquire the concession for the line Louvain-Herenthals, and Turnhout-Tilburg. It also acquired Antwerp-Hasselt and Antwerp-Gladbach (both transferred to new companies), and built the line from Spa to the Luxembourg frontier. In 1878 the first two concessions were transferred to the Société Mutuelle du Chemin de Fer, and this company remained only as a financial business, collecting its revenue from its investments. The company was liquidated in 1904. Decorative border, with a vignetteof a locomotive.
Date: 22 January 1863
Startprice: € 70