Ordinary Shares of £1. blue, black, red seal. No 817. Folds and some faint discolouration. Formed 1902 to develop a banking business, and changed its name in 1931 to the Anglo-Palestine Bank. The directors were Jewish businessmen from many parts of Europe, although the management was in Jaffa, Palestine. The bank was absorbed by Bank Leumi soon after its formation in 1950. Red seal. Rare type.
Themes: BANK & FINANCE, JUDAICA, ISRAEL, PALESTINE
GREAT BRITAIN, PALESTINE
Date: 25 March 1909
Startprice: € 100