Acçao 50$000 Rs. Cat. 680 A. green. #7000. No 4713. Formed 1910 to build a metre-gauge tramway line connecting small towns inland from Porto. The first line, from Penafiel, on the Douro, 30Km north to Lixa, was completed in 1914, and the other, from Penafiel 16Km south to Entre-os-Rios, in 1915. The linewas closed in the late 1920s, and the rails lifted in 1931. Vignette of a tramcar, and art nouveau/Jugendstil border.
Startprice: € 100