's-HERTOGENBOSCH. Aandeel Fl.50. black. No 31. Coat-of-arms of 's-Hertogenbosch. This cycling track was opened on May 6, 1928 behind the local railway station. The track, 468 meters long, could host a crowd up to 7000 people. Several important cycling races were organized prior to WWII including six-day races. Destroyed in the 1950s to make place for new buildings.
Date: 15 December 1928
Startprice: € 80