HAINAUT. GILLY-CHARLEROI. 1. Part de Fondateur, 1922, green & black. 2. Action Ordinaire de F500, 1922, brown & black. 3. Action Privilégiée de F500, 1924, yellow & brown. The first 2 pieces show the buildings of the brewery, located at the outskirts of Charleroi. Originally founded by Edouard Tassin in 1908. Became a joint-stock company in 1922. The firm still exists today, but no longer produces its own beer, it has become a liquor wholesaler.
Startprice: € 60