Our next auction will take place on Saturday 21 October. We will publish the catalogue here on 25 September.
You can expect a usual 'Boone catalogue' with many previously unseen pieces from all over the world, from the early 18th century right until nowadays.
This time, we have several highlight pieces: no less than 5 shares & bonds for which bidding starts between 7.000 and 28.000 EUR (Belgian Congo, China, France, Great Britain. Russia).
Furthermore, we can offer several top collections, for instance from Turkey/the Ottoman Empire, Israel/Palestine and early US turnpikes,
Finally, we feel most privileged to offer, in a separate catalogue, the finest collection of Belgian banknotes ever auctioned anywhere. This part of the auction will take place on Saturday evening (starting 18h).
If you are not sure whether you are on our mailing list for receiving a printed version of the auction catalogue, now is the time to email us for a free copy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our next auction will take place in the Antwerp Crowne Pl;aza Hotel on April 1.
We will conduct our usual international auction on Saturday and organise Europe’s biggest scripophily bourse on Sunday.
The auction contains many highlights, including Germany's oldest share, a truly artistic and unique Chinese share, several Russian highlight pieces, founder shares of the Suez Canal and Vivendi, scarce Japanese bonds, the oldest Jewish share we have ever seen (1823), a unique German railroad share, several 17th and 18th century certificates, a few great rarities from the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the probably oldest Latin American bond (Peru), a fantastic cotton bond from North Carolina issued during the Civil War, etc. etc.
In the cheaper lots, there are many pieces are offered for the very first time. You can download the entire catalogue (PDF file) or search by lotnumber, country, industry theme,... See menu on the left side.
- live internet bidding: register before Thursday 30 March 22pm. Registration at the bottom left menu
- absentee bidding: send us your bids by email, post, fax (best ask us to confirm reception of your fax by email or phone!) or by using this website (register on the top left menu) before Friday 31 March 22 pm.
- arrange phone bidding: contact us before Thursday 30 March 22pm.
- attend the auction live on Saturday 1 April: doors open at 9am for registration and lot viewing, the auction starts at 10am. The lots will be offered one by one until approx. 18u15.
- Sunday 30 Oct. : International Bourse with doors opening to the public at 10am, and closing at 17h. Free entree!
An important note to bidders wishing to bid online through the Invaluable platform (red button): a 5% surcharge will be billed on the hammerprice to compensate the fee Invaluable charges us. This applies to both the live as absentee bidding on Invaluable. Alternatively, you can - at no exra charge - submit your absentee bids on this website (top of menu on the left), or by contacting us directly.
The auction sales commission is 17% (+ VAT where applicable).
Don't hesitate to contact us if you want more details about anyhing concerning this auction.
One final note: dealers interested to participate at the Sunday bourse, should contact us now for the booking of their tables.
Mario Boone - The Scripophily Center